 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1283
Re: Rotation Sensor Values
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 02:19:01 GMT

I am using Linux. It is a minimalistic setup, but I have downloaded all of the
extra stff that needs to be used for legOS. Before this error happens,
legOS.srec is built, which I did not know before. Now I get errors involving
the include files in ./demo. These errors relate to the *.h files not being
found. It seemed like a link problem, but any links I make do not work.
Relative paths work, but then the paths contained in the include files do not.
I do not want to edit all these files, and it worked in 0.2.3. What's up?

Andy

P.S. I do not mind being bugged. It is helping me too. :-)