 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1287
Re: Persistent globals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 06:20:50 GMT

Do you think that is possible to change the behavier of legOS loading to
obtain the expected behavier for static data without the trick?

I just committed a header file persistent.h with comment on how to
use __persistent in your files. I also updated genlds.c to move the
persistent data to the right place.

Eddie C. Dost
ecd@skynet.be