 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1276
Re: Persistent globals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 22:54:58 GMT

legOS 0.2.3 or 0.2.4 will load .strings and .rodata sections just like the
.text section. With this you can achive persistent data by storing your
variables into the .strings section. There are some nice features in gcc
to help with this.

Do you think that is possible to change the behavier of legOS loading to
obtain the expected behavier for static data without the trick?

Bye,
     Paolo.

---
"Do not follow where the path my lead Go instead where there is no
path and leave a trail." - George Bernard Shaw