 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1219
Re: Persistent globals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 04:12:20 GMT

On Mon, 17 Jul 2000, Eddie C. Dost wrote:

legOS 0.2.3 or 0.2.4 will load .strings and .rodata sections just like the
.text section. With this you can achive persistent data by storing your
variables into the .strings section. There are some nice features in gcc
to help with this.
[snip great gobs of neat info]

Hope this helps,

Assuming it works, it helps a lot! Thanks much.

--
  "Do not go gentle into that good night.
   Rage, rage against the dying of the light."