 Robotics / RCX / legOS / *3244 (-20)
  Re: can't dll with brickOS 2.6.10

(...) Dear Ben Now i have find the solution for the problem: Machine: WIN2000 1) delete cygwin-B20 and clean regedit 2) Follow now the Instruction LegOS 0_2_6 - Instructions for installing on Win9x-NT-2000-XP.htm install latest cygwin Version (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: can't dll with brickOS 2.6.10

(...) Dear Ben I have the same problem. But i checked version 0.2.6 till 0.2.6.10 and i got the same problem with all versions. (only vers 0.2.5 and earlier works) . I have testes with WIN2000 and WIN98. cygwin Vers is B20 and i use the old (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNP and DLL

(...) Oh it's normal :) Soft use the library liblnp to connect to tower with lnpd. And lnpd block the acess to the tower ! You need then to download your program with a program like dllx or dll which is include in the application folder of lnpd (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  LNP and DLL

Hi there. I'm running cygwin (because I just have the usb tower) well I want to use the addressing mode of lnp. Ok I edit the file boot/config.h of the kernel and have this: #define CONF_LNP #define CONF_LNP_FAST #define CONF_LNP_HOSTADDR 0x20 (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNPD and cygwin

Nop, actually what I'd like to find out, is if there's some way to make the usb tower work (either on cygwin or linux) for lnpd Thanks in advance, if anyone has the answer CL "nanobapt" <nanobapt@wanadoo.fr> escribió en el mensaje (...) (21 years ago, 20-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: LNPD and cygwin

(...) does lnpd work with usb tower under linux ? nanobapt (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  LNPD and cygwin

Sorry if this message is duplicated, but I got an error when publishing and untin now I don't see it published. Hi all, I have the USB tower so by now (because I have a project for the university, and not too much time) I've to use cygwin. Well (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  LNPD and Cygwin

Hi all, I have the USB tower so by now (because I have a project for the university, and not too much time) I've to use cygwin. Well everthing is running fine, but I came with this question: Is is possible to install LNPD (as a deamon) the same way (...) (21 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  addressing bricks

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to address RCX bricks, using LNP. I have been looking at examples of code on lnp for ages now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot Andrew ___...___ Hotmail messages direct to your (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Can an input be configured as an output?

Hi Vik, An input has a 10K pull-up resistor to 5V in it. When nothing is connected to the input the A/D converter will return a value of about 1023 (which represents 5V). If you short the input (make sure it's in passive mode), you will get a value (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Can an input be configured as an output?

Hi, Im still learning legos (brickOS) and my friend asked me whether an input could be configured as an output? Also, i have seen several robots using 2 RCX, all connected together using wires running from 1 input to anothers output...how does this (...) (21 years ago, 10-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  can't dll with brickOS 2.6.10

I have been away for quite a while, and when I tried to upgrade to 0.2.6.10 I found that after I firmdl3 (which works, and the RCX works) I am unable to dll (yes, using the included dll, yes, with rebuilt .lx files). I get "error deleting program". (...) (21 years ago, 8-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Problems after upgrading from brickos 0.2.6.09 to 0.2.6.10

Hello, I hope somebody could help me with the following problem. So far I was using brickos 0.2.6.09 under Windows XP and everything worked fine. I downloaded version 0.2.6.10 and downloaded it's brickos.srec file to the RCX. As soon as I switch on (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BrickOs Problem (again)

(...) Cygwin is pure Windows. DJGPP is DOS, and doesn't work well with brickOS. Although everyone should use Linux. DJGPP and brickOS: I managed to build binutils under djgpp, gcc failed but is probably fixable. However, djgpp doesn't have POSIX (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BrickOs Problem (again)

(...) You didn't install tar. Run Cygwin setup again and add tar. (...) No, incorrect. (...) No, he needs to install tar. Max. (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: BrickOs Problem (again)

(...) Hello, I think it's really hard to install brickOS on XP cause Cygwin is on a dos base (no ?) and XP have no DOS (only emule). To solve you problem you should install linux :-P Seriously : if cygwin don't find tar you should try to search (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  BrickOs Problem (again)

Hi, Recently, I have tried and tried to install BrickOS into Win XP. However, I have had problems in installing. I have installed cygwin and checked that all files have been installed. Built the gcc 2.95.2 and binutils 2.10.1 cross compiler. But I (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: API DOCUMENTATION FOR DOWNLOAD

Carlos, Checking out the Doxygen documentation (which is used to generate the API Doc) it should be fairly easy to add other types of documentation including ps and pdf. Ed (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Not sure if you already came across this, but here's a PDF file that provides useful info on the kernel (no API stuff, though): (URL) Rendón M." <crendon@ieee.org> wrote in message news:HCrz01.1HMG@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) found (...) my (...) (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  API DOCUMENTATION FOR DOWNLOAD

Hi there. I'm working on a project that requires to have a clear picture of how the kernel is actually orginized, and of course, the API. So, I've found a quite good link where the picture is clear: (URL) the problem is that I actually does not have (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact