 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3228
3227  |  3229
Subject:
BrickOs Problem (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 22:50:20 GMT

Hi,

Recently, I have tried and tried to install BrickOS into Win XP.
However, I have had problems in installing.
I have installed cygwin and checked that all files have been installed.
Built the gcc 2.95.2 and binutils 2.10.1 cross compiler.

But I can't install the brickOS files!!?!?! :-(
I typed in the cywin window as follows

cd /
tar xvfz brickos-0.2.6.10.tar.gz

However, it says that
tar: command not found

What is the problem? Have a I missed a step?

Thanks :-)

Carson Au - Captain, Engineer and Programmer
ThundeRobotics
carson.au@myrealbox.com
www.thunderobotics.tk