 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3239
Re: LNPD and cygwin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 23:41:06 GMT

CarlosLuis Rendón M. wrote:

Sorry if this message is duplicated, but I got an error when publishing and
untin now I don't see it published.

Hi all, I have the USB tower so by now (because I have a project for the
university, and not too much time) I've to use cygwin. Well everthing is
running fine, but I came with this question:

Is is possible to install LNPD (as a deamon) the same way it woud be done
over Linux?

If the answer is no, but it is still possible to run it, could you please
give me in a nutshell the steps to do so?

Many Thanks in advance.

CarlosLuis Rendon M.

does lnpd work with usb tower under linux ?

nanobapt