 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how
 Results 741 – 760 of about 5300.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A few questions on NQC vs. VB

(...) Hi, I don't see this as a matter of choice. It really depends on what you want to do with your robots. NQC programs are executed directly on the RCX and needs no communication with the PC, whereas programs written in VB using SPIRIT.OCX are (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.790)

  Re: leJOS & LDCC IRP

(...) Receiving IR commands from a Lego Remote, IR Tower or possibly another RCX. They're not DCC signals, but LDCC IRP messages. Roughly the same data, different medium and different protocol. (...) LDCC IRP is still unstable, but it will support (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.trains)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.790)

  Blocking IR

Before I start trying to do this, does anyone know why the LegOS function write_ir is a blocking function? I'm trying to write an IR detection system but am unable to do so in LegOS because every time I write a byte to the IR port the RCX locks up. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.790)

  My RCX doesn't work!

I haven't used my RCX for a while, I found it doesn't work when I want to download firmware to it today. In fact, it is near non working! The RCX2 tools, nqc, lejos and WinNQC all can't find this RCX, but it can be found in 1% chance even if I put (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.790)

  Two Servo motor Conteroler available !

Two servo motor control for RCX available now. Mindsensors has developed a two servo motor control for the RCX. This interface works on IR message Sent from RCX. It can control tow servo motors with ~2 degree resolution, and can move from 0 to 180 (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.790)

  Re: IR download broken

(...) The RCX has 5 programs built into the system when there is no firmware... Dean -- Coin-Op's For Sale!: (URL) Lego Workshop: (URL) Lego Club: (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.790)

  Re: About IR Tower

No matter if your tower is connected before booting, it's not a PnP device ! What's more, a serial port can safely be added/removed because it's just a text device. On Linux, you can easily test your IR tower : echo 'RCX please show me a sign' (...) (24 years ago, 23-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.790)

  Re: Serial Comm with RCX

Garry- I can't speak to your problem specifically, but you may actually want to try to make the HP speak directly to the RCX, skipping the IR Tower altogether. Someone claimed to have done this months ago, but never posted any code, so I have no (...) (25 years ago, 16-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.790)

  Extending IR communications

Greetings helpful companions. Now that I've buttered you up, let's move on... I've built a robotic arm using my RCX 1.0 brick. I'm controlling it via my computer with LeJOS (not important, I think). What my issue arises is if my arm rotates, the IR (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.790)

  Re: new RoboLab 2.5 compatible with old serial IR tower & RCX 1.0

(...) Richard (or others), I wish I knew where this info is coming from. Pitsco LEGO Dacta's web site has nothing I can find. I would like to know when Robolab 2.5 will be available and if there is an upgrade available to users of ver 2.0. And I (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.790)

  Controlling RoboSapien & family from RCX

Hi, It appears to be straight-forward to control the WowWee robots from RCX and generate their IR commands by controlling the TxD output pin of the RCX's processor. More info, small webcam video, and simple example source: (URL) opens up for a lot (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.790)

  MacNQC and RCX Troubles

I just got RIS1.0 and can't seem to get the RCX to respond using MacNQC or RCX Command Center running under Virtual PC 3.0. My cabling seems ok (using Palm 3 mac serial port adapter) as the green light on the IR tower comes on whenever I send a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.790)

  MacNQC and RCX Troubles

I just got RIS1.0 and can't seem to get the RCX to respond using MacNQC or RCX Command Center running under Virtual PC 3.0. My cabling seems ok (using Palm 3 mac serial port adapter) as the green light on the IR tower comes on whenever I send a (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.790)

  Wake On IR -- is it possible????

All, I was wondering if there is anyway to put the RCX into basically a stand-by power saving mode and have it wake up when sent a command through the IR, basically "Wake on IR". That would be real handy for my Lego Cam when I want to turn on the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.790)

  Forced to use IR Tower?

Hi all, sorry if off-topic, but perhaps anybody knows if there is anyway to communicate with RCX through my laptop ir port. Actually I connect with my Palm through COM4, but when I set Bricxcc to this port says can't find robot. Thanks Francis (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.789)

  Signalling and controlling rcx

Hi there, This is actually a request for information. I am currently trying to control my RCX through the use of communication from my PC. The idea is that through some method I can type things into the computer and this will control the rcx via the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.789)

  Re: Running IR in the background

Hannes, Did you ever get any help with your question (below)? I'm trying to use the IR port on RCX along with light sensor (passive) as collision detection device. Having the same problems you're having. Clayton (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.789)

  Re: RCX to Spy messages thru IR communications route

I'm a little surprised that the Spybot doesn't need to see the packet header byte - the byte containing the range/orientation bits preceding the 0x8n Ping byte. The header is deliberately generated with the stop bit cleared to force a framing error. (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.789)

  Re: new RoboLab 2.5 compatible with old serial IR tower & RCX 1.0

I received my 2.5 yesterday, having ordered it mid last week when it was not yet available. -Peter "Jerry Kalpin" <jdkalpin@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:GJxHI2.1Bx@lugnet.com... (...) users (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.789)

  communication between NXT and RCX!?

Since the NXT does not have IR capability, it will not be communicate with the RCX brick. If there is no such plan from LEGO to build in the new NXT such capability, I am afraid they are going to put RCX brick in an obsolete track!? O, no! ---...--- (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, ir
(score: 3.789)

More:  Next Page >>