 Robotics / RCX / 926
925  |  927
Subject:
MacNQC and RCX Troubles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Thu, 28 Dec 2000 22:48:40 GMT

I just got RIS1.0 and can't seem to get the RCX to respond using MacNQC or
RCX Command Center running under Virtual PC 3.0. My cabling seems ok (using
Palm 3 mac serial port adapter) as the green light on the IR tower comes on
whenever I send a command. Am I missing something? Does the RCX need to be
in a certain mode for receiving? Please help!