 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 224
223  |  225
Subject:
Blocking IR
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 08:18:22 GMT

Before I start trying to do this, does anyone know why the LegOS function
write_ir is a blocking function? I'm trying to write an IR detection system
but am unable to do so in LegOS because every time I write a byte to the IR
port the RCX locks up. Is this just a problem with LegOS or is it something
more fundamental with the RCX. I willing to try and write a non-blocking one
but I haven't used asm since I sold my old Atari ST..

Many Thanks

Phil