 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how
 Results 1501 – 1520 of about 5300.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  WebSite Update - Building a MazeWalker

Ok. You have heard me blather on about how I will eventually get the mazewalker posted. The code isn't posted YET, but the pictures and text are...here's the link. (URL) This is a complete maze navigation system. It figures out where the boundaries (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

rcx, how
(score: 3.121)

  Re: Programming in Assembly

Ok, the motor stuff makes sense, I got a little confused with the shift thing. I looked at the proggamming manual some more and it explaned the @ (Register inderect) but I don't see why it is needed, also in you example you specify the data as (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.121)

  math library

Hello all. About a year ago I researched math functions so I could write some for the RCX. I found some power series functions that work really well. I see another message here posted by "nanobapt" has also posted some functions so I tested his (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.121)

  Re: light sensor multiplexer

"Nitin Patil" <gn1721@lycos.com> wrote in message news:GALoKA.Eto@lugnet.com... (...) mA (...) If you use my simple approach, you need 4.7k and around 0.1uF. You need a low enough resistance to guarantee that the voltage drops to CMOS logic level 0 (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.121)

  RE: [long] Interrupt programming, buggy code

Having fun yet :-) There are a few things you might want to keep in mind when writing ISRs for the RCX... First, avoid calling into the ROM from an interrupt handler. You never know how long they take, and you may in fact be hitting another OCIA (...) (21 years ago, 2-Mar-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.121)

  LNP goes Internet

Hello, i just uploaded some stuff to Luis Villa´s machine, that might be usefull for LNP networkers. Here is an excerpt of the README: Hi there, this is my first version of liblnp and lnpd. WHAT´S IN THE BOX: lnpd: A LinuX daemon that allows (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.121)

I'm one of the organizers for the Workshop 3D RCX Challenge, a competition being held this weekend. I've never used leJOS before, and have a question: There are several entries in the "Code only" event that are written using leJOS and I would like (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

rcx, how
(score: 3.121)

  Re: NQC on Linux dilema...

(...) Ok, here it is: It just sits there, after sending about 5 lines of hex code to the RCX with that -v option. it will not send any more code after that, no matter how long you wait. I have not such thing as a PSerial_unix.cpp file does not (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, how
(score: 3.121)

  Re: Help with lnp

(...) Hello katie, Have you read on my page How to comile it ? :) liblnp.h call function from the lib. You not only need to include this file ! you need the library ! Download it here : (URL) need to run lnpd before run your program Oh I just see (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.121)

  Re: different light readings...

(...) Different light sensors will produce different readings. The range of readings you get will also vary between different light sensors (for example, between the same white surface, and the same black surface, one light sensor might have a (...) (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.121)

  Using legos-devel@lists.sourceforge.net VS posting at lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos

As mentioned in the RLS doc ((URL) there is mention of communicating with the sourceforge maillist legos-devel@lists.so...forge.net. I don't think this is the greatest idea for a couple of reasons. One it is tough to get signed on. Luis (for (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.121)

  Locks when downloading

When I download any .LX file my RCX locks up with the left motor (output A) running and requires that I pull the batteries to recover. I'm not sure what is causing this, though the obvious reason is the use of the new tools I recently built (DJGPP (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.121)

  Re: Remote control under linux

(...) Nice work! Glad to see a native Linux version of this. Quickly scanning your source code (no Linux machine to run it on today!) I notice that you send RCX opcodes in order to emulate the effect of each button on the remote. This is an (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.121)

  Button events with NQC

Hallo, I am new to developing software for the RCX using NQC. I have some experience using Java programming with Lejos. My Question: Is there a way to react to button events, and how? What I mean is, that I would linke to ask, wheater the e.g. (...) (19 years ago, 3-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, how
(score: 3.121)

  New firmware volunteer

I'm following with great interest the discussion about a new firmware for the RCX. When the discussion started, I expressed some opinions about staying as much compatible as possible with the official firmware. Now, after a second thought, I realize (...) (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.121)

  Re: Implementing Finite State Machines

Dave, I like the idea of teaching how to solve certain problems both with multiple threads and with a Finite State Machine. Adding "switch" would be great! Personally I think that a plain 'C' FSM using switch can be made to look very clear if (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, how
(score: 3.121)

  Re: LegOS 0.2.5 and LNP

(...) On the RCX the LNP handlers are called from an interrupt handler, so after the execution of lnp_*_set_handler() you can safely assume that the old handler will not be called any more. On a PC things are different, there is a problem. I didn't (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

rcx, how
(score: 3.121)

  More details : "Exploration Mars" and "Ultimate Accessory Set" for the RCX available in march ?

Hi again all, Thanks to Jesper Kjaer, here is posted more information and detailled pictures for these to sets. Please see : (URL) large pictures posted). About Exploration Mars (#9736) : - Unfortunately, this set doesn't seems to contain a cam... - (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

rcx, how
(score: 3.121)

  New Dave Baum Book?

I notice Dave Baum has just published a book called "Dave Baum's Definitive Guide to Lego Mindstorms," complete with CDROM. Has anyone read this book? The cover claims the book includes:   -- Numerous projects including 14 sample robots to build   (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, how
(score: 3.121)

  NQC contolling motors

Hi all, I have some questions about controling RCX motors using NQC. I am using Lego 43362 motors. As I understand it has maximum RPM 219 at 9V In NQC I see that I can st the speed of the motors at 8 different stages. I can not find though how the (...) (20 years ago, 7-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

rcx, how
(score: 3.121)

More:  Next Page >>