 Robotics / RCX / Java / 144
143  |  145
Subject:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 00:32:04 GMT

I'm one of the organizers for the Workshop 3D RCX Challenge, a competition
being held this weekend.  I've never used leJOS before, and have a question:
There are several entries in the "Code only" event that are written using
leJOS and I would like to load these all onto the same RCX.

For the most part I only have the binaries.  (And that's easier for me
anyway!)  Is there a way to download several binaries onto the RCX so that
you can specify "binary_file_A should be program 1, binary_file_B should be
program 2", etc.?

The documentation on the leJOS tools' user interfaces seems to be quite
light, I haven't been able to figure out how to do this.

A quick response would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

--
  David Schilling