 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 947
946  |  948
Subject:
Locks when downloading
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 02:23:55 GMT

When I download any .LX file my RCX locks up with the left motor (output A)
running and requires that I pull the batteries to recover.  I'm not sure
what is causing this, though the obvious reason is the use of the new tools
I recently built (DJGPP hosted compiler and bin utilities).  Unfortunately,
I don't have any idea how to isolate the problem.  Under a standard system I
would simply watch the action under a debugger, but this capability is not
available with the RCX.

Any suggestions to finding a solution would be appreciated.  Perhaps someone
has written a monitor version of the firmware that might help.

Rossz