 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 946
Re: Killing lnpd?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:03:24 GMT

We are a group of students from Denmark, working on a project with
Mindstorms. We have a problem with lnpd. We can't kill the deamon. We
have tried killall lnpd kill <pid> and CTRL-c when running in debug and
log to screen mode, nothing works. After starting the deamon once we
can't dll to the rcx, and have to reboot every time we change our
program. It's almost like using windows.
Can anyone help us with this problem?

Did you try 'kill -9 <pid>'? - This should definitely kill it. Btw, where
can the source to lnpd be found?

Eddie C. Dost
ecd@skynet.be