 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how
 Results 1081 – 1100 of about 5300.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: BricxCC & downloading NQC programs failing

Hi John and all the other members, yes, we got exactly this error in our teachers workshop today. We wrote a few programs on PCs with Windows98. Therefore we used Bricxcc 3.3.7.7 and usb towers. And we got the error you wrote about. The programs (...) (20 years ago, 5-May-04, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, how
(score: 3.264)

  Is there a usable Mac OS X version?

Is there a usable version of pbForth for Mac OS X and the USB tower? I have NQC, so there should be no trouble downloading firmware, and Mac OS X has good terminal software, but how do I set up things so that terminal communication goes via the USB (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, how
(score: 3.264)

  Release candidate brickos-0.2.6.10.5 available for testing

The brickOS team is pleased to announce our next test release. (Can you believe we are days shy of a year since our last?) We will likely do one more before our formal brickos-1.0.0 release. Our plan is to release 0.2.6.11 followed by a testing (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, how
(score: 3.263)

  Re: phantom.dll control problem

(...) Hi, I'd like to say "yes this is the problem, how I' ve forgotten" but firmware is downloaded. Test program works but mine does not. I am using the appropraite commands I am sure. Can it be a problem about the aplication? Test program is VB. (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, how
(score: 3.263)

  Several questions

Dear Mindstormers, For months I didn't find the time to do some work with my Mindstorms equipment. So some things have changed and also new products came onto the market. I have just started work with Mindstorms again and have some (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, how
(score: 3.263)

  Re: Mac OS X

Ed, Thanks, I was familiar with that thread. Unfortunately not much useful info came out of it. I was hoping for a report from someone who was ultimately successful in building legOS and its tools, as well as building the cross-compilers on a USB OS (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, how
(score: 3.263)

  legOS 0.2.6 installation problems - a better way?

I have been trying Set up LegOS for some time now. My first attempt using winlegOS was installed but I then found out then that it could not communicate via my usb tower. I then decided to go for the full installation of Cygwin and legos0.2.6 and (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, how
(score: 3.262)

  Release candidate brickos-0.2.6.10 avail for testing

The brickOS team is pleased to announce our next test release. We are heading for our formal brickos-1.0.0 release but anticipate at least one more test release before then. Details regarding how to provide feedback are at (URL) can download from (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, how
(score: 3.262)

  DJGPP Cross Compiler Progress

I have successfully built an h8300 cross compiler for DJGPP using the newest version of gcc 3.2. I was not successful using gcc 2.95.2, the current used gcc compiler with brickOS, and at the advice of others tried gcc 3.2. Since it is the goal of (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, how
(score: 3.262)

  Newbie problems

Hi everyone, I've been struggling to get legos 0.2.6 working for a few days now, and I'm beginning to make a little progress. Using the insturctions at this site: (URL) finally got the thing installed under XP (Dosn't seem to want to go under win98 (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, how
(score: 3.261)

  How can RIS talk to Cybermaster

Hello Sorry but i didn't find an answer in the Newsgroups. So how can a RIS talk to a Cybermaster System ? Thanks Karsten (25 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, how
(score: 3.257)

  Re: IR header how optional -- And Infrared "Warm Up"

Regarding "Henrik Erlandsson" <e.henrik@telia.com> wrote in message news:H9orqL.M9v@lugnet.com.. and others about "warming up" the serial infra-red link electronics. (...) the web (...) does, and if (...) both. (...) I believe the "warm up" concept (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, how
(score: 3.253)

  Re: IR header how optional

(...) Whether serial transmission is as simple as start:data:parity:stop repeated, or not, I still have no idea. But I'm posting again to say in those calculations I was off a whole order of magnitude, sorry. I imagine the calculator I used reported (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, how
(score: 3.253)

  Re: BricxCC on Win XP how

(...) Which COM port is RIS using? Can you describe exactly what BricxCC says/does when you try to get it to find your brick? Does the tower light come on at all? As was suggested already, try choosing the same COM port that RIS uses rather than (...) (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, how
(score: 3.248)

  Re: Using ROBOLAB for FIRST LEGO League

(...) Our team used Robolab for the 1999 FLL competition and the programming was very easy for the 11 year olds. We noticed several teams who struggled with the limitations of RIS. How can we get the word out that Robolab is a viable alternative to (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

ris, how
(score: 3.247)

  Re: How do I delete firmware from firmware?

(...) This sounds correct. In C, this is how I do it: /* Delete the firmware */ *(char *)0xffcc = 1; (*(void (**)(void))0)(); Indeed, *(void (**)(void))0) is the reset vector, whose value is 0x03ae. 0xffcc is timer 0. I forget what effect setting it (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, how
(score: 3.247)

  RE: How do I delete firmware from firmware?

(...) Here's a copy of what Kekoa replied with... This sounds correct. In C, this is how I do it: /* Delete the firmware */ *(char *)0xffcc = 1; (*(void (**)(void))0)(); Indeed, *(void (**)(void))0) is the reset vector, whose value is 0x03ae. 0xffcc (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

ris, how
(score: 3.247)

  RIS 1.0 to 1.5 software upgrade

Recent purchasers of RIS 1.0 may order a software only update to 1.5 for a shipping charge only of $3.95, as indicated in the note from MINDSTORMS below. Consumer Affairs forwards you over to S@H to order, so have the rest of your holiday buy list (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

ris, how
(score: 3.247)

  Re: What happened to Spirit.ocx?

(...) Hum...so then how do I get Visual NQC to work? I installed RIS 2.0 on my computer, and try to use Visual NQC and it errors out with a "Component 'SPIRIT.OCX' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid" Is (...) (22 years ago, 19-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ris, how
(score: 3.246)

  RIS 1.5 at TRU in Canada

Whoo hoo-- Toys R Us here in London, Ontario seems to have slashed the price on the RIS 1.5 down to $199CDN (about $120USD). That's a 1/3rd reduction in price and almost as good as the $150 that Future Shop online had last year. Now, how do I (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

ris, how
(score: 3.245)

More:  Next Page >>