 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 841 – 860 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: direct manipulation of bits in RCX registers using NQC

(...) Correct. A NQC command (say, "Wait(10);") is converted to one or more "bytecodes" (in this case, one bytecode, namely a string of 4 bytes (0x43 0x02 0x0a 0x00), the first of which is a command (0x43) while the following three are information (...) (19 years ago, 16-Sep-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

range
(score: 0.662)

  An idea concerning the new RC trains and a new RCX

Hi, all, I know this might just be a shot in the blue sky, but anyway: Lego is most propably working on a new RCX system. At the Legofan site, there is a discussion about things that should be in a new RCX, and someone mentioned Bluetooth as a (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 0.661)

  RE: Extending IR communications

Orient both RCXs so that they are pointing towards the ceiling. Set the RCX transmit power level to high (default is probably low power); there's probably some Lejos function to do this -- all it requires is setting one bit in an I/O register to 1. (...) (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 0.659)

  Re: Extending IR communications

(...) Have you tried a mirror? Infrared light IS light ! (19 years ago, 5-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 0.658)

  RCX to RCX LNP

I'm trying to write a BrickOS program that I can use to check the voltage on other RCXs (which use standard firmware). I want to send the Get Battery Power command (0x30 and 0x38), and display the returned value on the display. Can anyone tell me if (...) (19 years ago, 10-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 0.658)

  Re: Development status

(...) Hi Stephen, 2*Michael and others, I've (finally) started playing around with brickOS again. My RCX and almost all of my Lego is in storage a long long way from here, but that may actually be a good thing in this context. I've applied Jochen's (...) (16 years ago, 25-Jan-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 0.658)

  Help needed: Problems setting up the IR tower

I have changed my computer and it is imposible to get my IR tower up and running again. I have used my I tower with my old Pentium 233mmx/win95 with no problems at all (I have used the original lego software / NQC /WinlegOS). After changing my (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 0.658)

  Electrical Data Link between 2 RCXs

It's me again with the subject "electrical datalink between 2 RCXs" (I posted some articles a couple of weeks ago). This subject may seem trivial but in fact it is not. Dealing with it, I discovered some "unpleasanties" in the general execution of (...) (24 years ago, 26-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir, long
(score: 0.658)

  Re: ScriptEd - Question

(...) Hi Steve, I see the message apearing in the status bar, but it's an error! Error is : Error (0xe0050801) from VPBrick compiler The error apears in following line: const delay1 = 1000 // minimum stop time in station (10 seconds) The word (...) (19 years ago, 4-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 0.657)

  Re: Help needed: Problems setting up the IR tower

(...) Have you already tried with a new 9V battery in the IR tower? Antonio (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 0.657)

  Re: Help needed: Problems setting up the IR tower

I have tried both Andi Scharfstein´s and Reinis Kanders´ recommendations and everything seems ok but there was no improvement... The comm port works fine with my PalmPilot craddle but not with my IR tower...Does anyone else have another (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 0.656)

  Re: Help needed: Problems setting up the IR tower

Yes, I did but it didn´t work either... (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 0.655)

  Infrared range of RCX

Hi all. I've been experimenting with the range of the Infrared communication between RCX's. I noticed that RCX #1 could send a message to RCX #2 at a distance of about 80 feet. However, RCX #2 could only send a message to RCX #1 at about a distance (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

range, ir
(score: 0.655)

  Re: Help needed: Problems setting up the IR tower

Check your BIOS settings to see if those ports are enabled, maybe instead of auto set them manually in BIOS. Maybe soft reset is not enough to reset the port, but I doubt it, just to check it, unplug your box for couple of seconds. "Federico (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 0.655)

  Re: dll 'error deleting program' with briskOS-0.9.0

(...) I am also encountering this same problem: - I am working with a Linux 2.6 (Fedora Core 3). - The system was downloaded successfully to the RCX 1.0 brick with firmdl3. - But I COULD NOT load ANY program with the dll utility! Each time I got an (...) (19 years ago, 25-Aug-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

tower
(score: 0.654)

  Re: Development status

(...) From what I can tell, support for h8300-hitachi-hms(/coff) was dropped from binutils after 2.16.1. I have no real idea how much work it would take to port brickOS (plus brickemu, preferably) over to elf, but I suspect that it'd be a lot. (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jan-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 0.654)

  Re: legOS 0.2.4 working under WinNT 4(SP5) and Win2K

"Luis Villa" <liv@duke.edu> wrote in message news:Pine.SOL.3.91.1...uke.edu... (...) This (...) It's a must, Luis... ;-) (...) file (...) Step (...) Strange (famous programming quotation)... ;-) Can I have your modification to test them on my (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 0.654)

  leJOS: anyone building under Cygwin? problem! (very long, not wrapped)

I'm trying to run lejosc under Cygwin, and I'm running into an unusual problem. Background: I am actually attempting to fix up a system so that I can use Jakarta-Ant (URL) to manage the build process. It's a long story, but we use Ant here at work (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

range, long
(score: 0.654)

  Re: Robolab and Spybotics

(...) No language war intended, but for now I'd rather use Robolab. That said, if I change my mind I'd appreciate some tips on using MacNQC with Spybotics. Most of the stuff that I've seen on the web talks about using the regular RCX stuff. One of (...) (16 years ago, 26-Jan-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

long
(score: 0.653)

  unable to load brickos executable from /dev/usb/lego0

Hello! I have compiled succesfully brickos-0.2.6.10.6 under linux. After I installed it I loaded brickos.srec and helloworld.lx into the RCX. This time I tried to load an lx file I got the following error: "error deleting program" and after trying (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb
(score: 0.653)

More:  Next Page >>