 Robotics / RCX / 623
Re: Help needed: Problems setting up the IR tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 09:35:57 GMT

Federico Hanssen wrote:

The comm port works fine with my PalmPilot craddle but not with
my IR tower...Does anyone else have another recommendation?  Thanks!

Have you already tried with a new 9V battery in the IR tower?

Antonio