 Robotics / RCX / 619
Help needed: Problems setting up the IR tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 03:46:22 GMT

I have changed my computer and it is imposible to get my IR tower up and
running again. I have used my I tower with my old Pentium 233mmx/win95 with no
problems at all (I have used the original lego software / NQC /WinlegOS). After
changing my machine (Pentium III 600MMX /Win 98) there is no way that any of
the programs recognize my IR tower. I have tried using comm1 and comm2 with no
success. One change that I have seen: In the good old days with my working
system, every time I turned on or off my machine, the green light of the tower
went on for a second or so. This is not the case anymore...