 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 741 – 760 of about 2200.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  communication pc/rcx

hello, for the needs of a robotic course, I need to find a lejos program for the rcx. the program running on the pc side is supposed to ask the x,y coordinates of a point and then, when entered, transfer them to the rcx, then, whith the program (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

ir, tower
(score: 3.763)

  Uploading datalog - some confusion?

I have been playing around with NQC (RCX v2, MacNQC) and generally everthing has been straightforward (certainly more so than Robolab...) but I am having problems with datalog uploads. I can upload the datalog using NQC no problem. I then included (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 3.763)

  firmdl3 error - bad ir link

Hi- Recently, I've been getting the "bad ir link" error from firmdl3. I can't figure out what's wrong - I've tried new batteries, different lighting conditions, near/far mode, slow/fast. I hope I haven't fried my tower - could someone please tell me (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 3.763)

  Re: No CD with my new RIS 1.5

You'll be waiting quite a while I'm afraid. I just got my RCX about 4 weeks ago and am running Win2k, of course the included software doesn't work on Win2k. actually, it only works on Win98 and 95, and not always then. I sent a message to support, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 3.763)

  Re: Decoding the LEGO IR remote control

Hi All - - A couple of weeks ago I received my LEGO MindStorms #9738 remote control. It's really cool to be able to select, start, and stop programs ... override the motor controls ... send messages, etc. If fact, it's SO COOL that I want to be able (...) (25 years ago, 18-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 3.763)

  Use laptops IrDA

Hi all, I want to make a program on my laptop so that I can use it (the laptop that is) as a remote control to give orders to my Mindstorm robot, just simple things like turn left/right etc. I'm going to use Java on my laptop, Lejos on the RCX and (...) (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 3.763)

  Newbie question : IR comms with PC.

Hi all. I'm a third year engineering student from South Africa who is trying to complete a soccer playing robot in time for our robot intervarsity the 29th of March.I only started using the RCX (and legOS) days ago. I'm trying to transfer some (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 3.763)

  Re: About SetSerialComm(SERIAL_COMM_DEFAULT);

hi Zhengrong, Sorry, I didn't understand (or read) your message well, I thought you were looking for communicating with a PC. Well as far as my knowledge reaches, I agree with Dave, the RCX can't receive raw data (except for program downloading, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir, tower
(score: 3.763)

  Developing a "button pressing" RCX system

Hello, I have inherited a hand-me-down RIS kit with a functional RCX unit that I would like to learn to use and put to a purpose. I would like to build a system whereas the RCX is setup to press buttons on controllers (think remote control units) to (...) (15 years ago, 29-Jan-10, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 3.763)

  LegOS Firmware Problem

I'm using LegOS 0.2.3 under a Slackware 7 Linux install and everything seemed to work perfectly to begin with. I've recently tried altering the kernel a bit -- everything compiled fine as far as I could tell. When I tried to use firmdl3 to download (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 3.763)

  Re: Duplex Comms with RCX

"James Hammond" <jsh@it-innovation.soton.ac.uk> wrote in message news:3906A2E6.6A40E0...n.ac.uk... (...) Yes it can. There is a standard RCX opcode for sending single byte messages, and you can always use multiple of these commands for more complex (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.tele, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir, tower
(score: 3.763)

  Re: (Failed) Getting LegOS 0.2.2 working on Windows

(...) The original loader.c doesn't compile, due to O_ASYNC (and other stuff) - worked around in the patch for Windows folks. No help there ... I did some poking and experimentation, and here's a tad more info: - The "Invalid argument" error happens (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 3.763)

  Re: Where does "win-h8-egcs-1.1.2.zip" come into all this?

Hi Ralph, (...) I don't know what you want to tell but if you want to build the cross compiler from sources you must closely follow the steps mentioned in the instructions. I haven't done that but running brickOS under Linux. But: (...) This has (...) (22 years ago, 18-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 3.763)

  Cannot receive with LNP.

Hi list! my name is Gerard and I'm working with BrickOS over the lego mindstorms. My problem with LNP is that it seems not to be receiving anything. After having installed the handlers on both sides (pc and rcx) no one seems to receive anything. On (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 3.763)

  Communication Speed, PC -> RCX, LEJOS!

Hi everyone, Im working on a project with controlling a large Container Crane by 4 RCXs. I have implementet some controlling and a lot of functions in the model, including a userinterface made in Java for a laptop. The crane is controlled by a (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.lego.dacta, lugnet.robotics.edu, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, FTX)

ir, tower
(score: 3.763)

  installation problem!

Running Windows98. All works well with original RCX firmware and NCQ programs. Was anxious to try out pbFORTH as an alternative!! Unzipped pbforth111.zip and used RCX Command Center to download pbForth.srec. Progress window looked good UNTIL the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

ir, tower
(score: 3.762)

  Re: Help with Windows 2000 and nqc

What com port is the tower attached to? By default, NQC assumes com port 1. If you use a different port, you'll need to specify it either with a -S option or by setting the RCX_PORT environment variable. For example, if you are using COM 2, you (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 3.762)

  Lego Robotics Invention System Storage Solution

Take a look at: (URL) a look at this low-cost Lego RIS packaging solution: After looking over and trying several methods of packaging the Lego RIS for use in schools and for easy transportation, I found an inexpensive ($7.96 at WalMart) tackle box (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, tower
(score: 3.762)

  firmdl3 problem? - Tower not responding

Hi.. I am having problems making firmdl3 work.. I have compiled it on a Linux box (Mandrake 6.0) and I get 'tower not responding' but the LED is coming on.. Also, after that error message, control does not return to the terminal. After playing (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 3.762)

  Re: Another new RcxCC version

hi John, looks good, but I can't use it yet. The main problem I have is that I can't see my templates. At once I found them, a window 10 pixels win width and 25 pixels in height, and I can't get it bigger. Am I doing something wrong ? Very nice (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir, tower
(score: 3.762)

More:  Next Page >>