 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 601 – 620 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Use built-in Ir instead of IR-Tower?

Hi! i have a sub-notebook without any com-ports so i can't use my IR-Tower. But the built in IR is reachable over com5 (btw: i'm working with cygwin). so i changed dll to com5 (export...) but now i get the error(when dll'ing): Error 21: sending (...) (22 years ago, 29-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 2.855)

  Re: Controlling Multiple RCX's from one PC

Hi! all, I've posted a similar topic before titled "control multiple mindstorms robots using 1 IR tower", so I'd also like to get more info. about this related issue.If someone is generous to open his coding, I'll greatly apprecidate it! Hope (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

ir, tower
(score: 2.852)

  legOS 0.2.6 installation problems - a better way?

I have been trying Set up LegOS for some time now. My first attempt using winlegOS was installed but I then found out then that it could not communicate via my usb tower. I then decided to go for the full installation of Cygwin and legos0.2.6 and (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 2.850)

  Re: RCX to RCX communication

"Luke Ma" <Luke_Ma@brown.edu> wrote in message news:Gz83nF.7D9@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) outputs. (...) eep. erm... we never posted RCX-RCX sample code up. never gave any of the students two bricks. and the LNP code up on our website has our own (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range, ir
(score: 2.849)

  RE: LNPD and Cygwin

Actually, last night, I was able to get .NET talking to the IR tower, and have a method for (most of the time) reading an LNP packet, but not processing. If I tidy up the code, would anyone be interested in it? Matt -----Original Message----- From: (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 2.848)

  Re: legOS 0.2.6 installation problems - a better way?

(...) Yes, the install of LegOS/BrickOS is quite difficult for those of us who have never used Unix/Linix. Once you've downloaded the cygwin tools, I believe you can change versions of LegOS/BrickOS without much problem. You don't need to DL more (...) (22 years ago, 28-Nov-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, tower
(score: 2.848)

  MacNQC Beta Release 3.0a7

Hi All, I've uploaded MacNQC 3.0a7. One new feature: * The Piano Panel can now sound the notes it's playing on the Mac. Bugs fixed: * Updated the NQC compiler to 2.5 a3. * Fixed the NQC_Guide and MacNQC_Guide help menu items. * Fixed a crash when (...) (22 years ago, 6-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, tower
(score: 2.846)

  Re: Some goals, ideas, etc. for a new bytecode interpreter (long)

(...) Sure, but that's what zero padding is for. Since the opcode is IR-only, you don't care too much about length. The only length restriction comes from the second digit of the opcode, assuming you're using the ROM to receive incoming IR data. (...) (25 years ago, 10-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, long
(score: 2.845)

  Some goals, ideas, etc. for a new bytecode interpreter (long)

Forgive me while I think out load here. I'd like some feedback on some goals and ideas I've thought of for a new bytecode interpreter. Any critiques, comments, opinions, recommendations, or additions are welcome: I would hope that the new system (...) (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, long
(score: 2.844)

  Re: usb from .java best how

(...) Offline thanks I'm told that: (URL) a one page Lejos usage summary in slide 26 of 31 that says `Lejosfirmdl` can download new firmware, which necessarily involves talking thru USB or serial. Code for .java thru .c to USB may only be a few (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

usb, ir
(score: 2.844)

  Re: Firmware download troubles

(...) The problem he's describing, if it's the same one I have, is independant of the position, direction, and power level of the tower. It seems to have something to do with BrixCC itself. The only thing I find puzzling is that Matt (the other Matt (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 2.843)

  Controlling Multiple RCX's from one PC

I'm working on a project that requires four RCX's to be controlled by one laptop. The program on the laptop is written in Java and the program on the RCXs is written in lejos. I'm using RCXPort to establish a connection between them. The problem I'm (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

ir, tower
(score: 2.843)

  Re: Use built-in Ir instead of IR-Tower?

(...) The IR protocol is slightly different. While IRDA only sends short pulses the Lego Tower sends a signal for the whole time slot. It is very unlikely that one can get them work together. Jochen (22 years ago, 30-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 2.843)

  Re: whats up with lnp_init?

"kenneth johansen" <kennethj@stud.cs.uit.no> wrote in message news:3D31CF01.37F981....uit.no... (...) Kenneth, I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but lnpd as it is right now might not fare so well with reentrant code (i.e. pthreads) because the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, tower
(score: 2.842)

  Re: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how

(...) Ah, slowly I clue in, thanks, now I have found: Lego Mindstorms(TM) 2.0 Upgrade Kit (3805) (URL) to itself that page appears labelled with only "2.0 Upgrade Kit". (...) Thanks for saying. Back at that link, I see only Win 98/ME mentioned, no (...) (22 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir
(score: 2.841)

  Re: usb to ris 1.x rcx ir how

(...) Contributing evidence includes the Lego claim that the entire new kit can be made to work in Win XP: (URL) happy to announce that Robotics Invention System 2.0 will install and run on Windows XP, if special installation instructions are (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir
(score: 2.840)

  Rom sensor read routine

In writing some sensor code yesterday/today (it's 6 am), I passed over the ROM sensor code at 14c0. The documentation has been put in the usual place. The rotation code is pretty simple: the expected state machine, with split points between the four (...) (25 years ago, 25-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range, long
(score: 2.840)

  RCX infrared broken -- what now?

I recently dug my old MindStorms sets out of storage after about five years of inactivity. Naturally the RCXes (I have three) all needed to have their firmware re-installed. I was able to successfully refresh two of the bricks but not the third. I (...) (16 years ago, 20-Aug-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

range, ir, long
(score: 2.839)

  Interactive C and USB tower ?

Does anyone knows a way to use IC4 with an USB tower ? TIA Philo www.philohome.com (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 2.839)

  Re: Controlling Multiple RCX's from one PC

(...) Hi Jonathan, I send messages from the PC to 3 RCX's with no problem, but I use the Tower object running on my PC, and Serial in the RCX. I don't use Stream objects because they actually only send one byte at a time and not yet very reliable. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

range, tower
(score: 2.838)

More:  Next Page >>