 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2754
RE: LNPD and Cygwin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 03:57:48 GMT

Actually, last night, I was able to get .NET talking to the IR tower,
and have a method for (most of the time) reading an LNP packet, but not
processing. If I tidy up the code, would anyone be interested in it?

Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com] On Behalf
Of Michael Bunk
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2002 10:26 AM
To: lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: LNPD and Cygwin

4 weeks ago (26-Jun-02) i offered a port of liblnp for windows where the
daemon
lnpd still has to run under linux, but at least clients can run under
windooze.
but nobody answered to that message.

porting lnpd to windows is hard, because for programming the serial port
lnpd
uses a non-POSIX-standard fcntl call to find out frame errors.

good luck,
michael