 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 21 – 40 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: OS X Complier problems solved--now struggling with BrickOS

You know, it doesn't matter how long I wait before sending out a question... I figured out the trouble with firmdl3. I'd assumed the black plug in the USB port was the IR Tower, which I'd plugged in earlier today. However, my wife had been (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, long, tower
(score: 7.134)

  Re: BricxCC & fast firmware download

(...) Have you ever tried using NQC to download the firmware? If so, does it work? Using RcxCC to download your firmware means you are stuck in the serial tower world and slow firmware downloading. Have you tried both slow and fast mode firmware (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, long, tower
(score: 7.129)

  Use of LNP under Windows

Hello I'd like to send sensor values from the RCX to my PC. In this forum I've read that I can do this with the help of LNPD. The OS on my PC is Win 2000, I'm using Cygwin to compile my BrickOS programs, my IR-Tower is connected to an USB port. Is (...) (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, long, tower
(score: 7.128)

  RE: Long range IR mode.

(...) The >R and R> words are used as little helpers. The put (or get) the top element of the data stack to the return stack. As long as you dont fiddle with the return stack between uses, they are a great way to do this. The alternative way to code (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

range, ir, long, tower
(score: 7.084)

  Re: dll problems

(...) I had this same problem yesterday when I had the IR tower in long range mode and had the RCX quite close to the tower. If its not in long range mode sometimes I have to turn the RCX off and then turn it back on again before dll will (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range, ir, long, tower
(score: 7.077)

  Re: RCX and IR Range Characteristics?

hi Ralph, I think I'm lucky. I just did some experiments with a modified IR-tower. The modifications were: the "keep alive trick" from John Barnes and my own trick to add a few more diodes to get rid of the 9V battery. Without a batttery in the (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

range, ir, long, tower
(score: 7.073)

  Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs (long)

The following information is my own opinion and not endorsed or verified in any way by LEGO. That being said, I think that now is the time to relate some experiences I've had over the past couple of months with my RCX and IR tower - and it boils (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range, ir, long, tower
(score: 7.072)

  Re: transfer data failed

I use 0.2.5 in windows (djgpp), and can't get by without using the slow download option (-s). If you have lighting problems, perhaps flipping the little switch on the IR tower will help. When I download stuff at school, it helps to have it set to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range, ir, long, tower
(score: 7.053)

  RCX IR Transceiver Circuit

(...) I managed to get this one drawn today: (URL) N.B. I cannot guarantee accuracy as this is my own interpretation of the circuit of my own IR Transceiver, using data from reference books and tracing the circuit myself, so I might have made (...) (20 years ago, 23-Dec-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

range, ir, long, tower
(score: 7.051)

  Trouble loading programs

Hi all, I'm new to legos and am having some problems loading programs. I have searched the news pages for my particular error and there are some that are close but not exactly. I hope someone can help because I am currently "dead in the water". Here (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range, ir, long, tower
(score: 7.047)

  Re: Duplex Comms with RCX

(...) I have given this some thought in the past, although I haven't had the (significant!) time that it would take to try this out. I think the best hope for any kind of two-way communication protocol between the PC and one or more RCXes is to use (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.tele, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

range, ir, long, tower
(score: 7.042)

  Does anyone have an extra usb IR tower for sale?

I'm tired of waiting on TLG to make it available. Hell, I haven't even received the 2.0 upgrade I ordered in the first part of August yet!!! Who knows when They will ever make it available... -Rob (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.893)

  Re: Does anyone have an extra usb IR tower for sale?

Chris - (...) The last time I asked them, they said they would not ship outside the US under any circumstances. However, you can e- them at <pldcatalog@pitsco.com> and check whether this is still the case. Cheers JP Serious LEGO: (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.887)

  Re: Does anyone have an extra usb IR tower for sale?

(...) Do you know if there is anywhere similar in the UK? I've been trying to get my hands on some extra rotation sensors, but finding a supplier in the UK is practically impossible. Does anyone know if Pitsco will ship to the UK? (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.881)

  Re: Release of Linux Driver for Lego USB IR Tower & an NQC Build for it.

(...) That's great news. There seems to be another person working on this too: (URL) Is there any tie up with him? Seems a shame to have two parallel projects going on. (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.881)

  RE: Problem with rcxTcl.exe and the USB IR tower

(...) I'll check this out on a system that has absolutely no Tcl support, but as you might expect - it works fine here :-) (...) I'm sure John Hansen would appreciate any feedback on BricxCC - even if it'a a problem report. (...) That's the spirit! (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.881)

  Re: Does anyone have an extra usb IR tower for sale?

(...) Rob, Pitsco has the USB IR Tower available as a seperate unit...$29.00...the product code is: F979783 ...their number is (800) 362-4308, or (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.876)

  Re: Release of Linux Driver for Lego USB IR Tower & an NQC Build for it.

I've emailed the gentleman from Barsoom.demon regarding coordination; no word back yet. I am trying to coordinate efforts into one driver rather than having several out there. "Paul Andrews" <paandrew@cisco.com> wrote in message (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.865)

  Re: Does anyone have an extra usb IR tower for sale?

Both of you should take a look at (URL) a list of Pitsco ditributors in the UK. By the way, just because it says "school" doesnt necessarily mean that they only sell to schools. (...) /"\ \ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Say NO to HTML in email and news (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.860)

  USB IR tower support in Lunix

I have seen some past messages in this forum regarding the support for the USB IR tower in the Linux version of BrickOS. However, it seems that nothing have been added recently to the CVS tree at SourceForge. Is somebody working on this project (...) (22 years ago, 20-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 6.857)

More:  Next Page >>