 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3736
3735  |  3737
Subject:
Use of LNP under Windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 07:59:38 GMT

Hello

I'd like to send sensor values from the RCX to my PC. In this forum I've read
that I can do this with the help of LNPD.

The OS on my PC is Win 2000, I'm using Cygwin to compile my BrickOS programs,
my IR-Tower is connected to an USB port.

Is it possible to use / to install LNPD with this system?

I've read most of the comments here in this forum about installation of it,  but
many were written long time ago and they didn't help me. So I hope that in the
meantime somebody has any experience with installation under windows

I also tried to display values of an array (float type) on the RCX, but it does
not work. Are there any updates of BrickOS available where the use of such a
function is supported?

Andreas