 Robotics / RCX / 1423
Re: Does anyone have an extra usb IR tower for sale?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:58:42 GMT

Both of you should take a look at
http://www.lego.com/dacta/addresses/wheretobuylisteurope.asp#uk.
Its a list of Pitsco ditributors in the UK.
By the way, just because it says "school" doesnt necessarily mean that they
only sell to schools.

JP Brown wrote:

Chris -

...Does anyone know if Pitsco will ship to the UK?

The last time I asked them, they said they would not ship outside the US under
any circumstances.  However, you can e- them at <pldcatalog@pitsco.com> and
check whether this is still the case.

Cheers

JP

Serious LEGO: http://jpbrown.i8.com/

--
    /"\
    \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Say NO to HTML in email and news