 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 181 – 200 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  USB, Windows, legOS

Attention everyone trying or have gotten the USB IR tower to work under windows running legOS. I have some patches from at certain Jin Sato that are supposed to allow one to upload programs and the legOS kernel via the USB IR tower. First off I am (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.511)

  GP2D12 Please help

Please help. I just recently got a Sharp GP2D12 ir distance ranger plus RCX interface device from mindsensors. It is pretty cool, however I am getting alot of flucuation in the readings and in turn I think that i am losing out on range. The maximum (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range, ir, long
(score: 1.505)

  Re: legOS on Mac OS X

(...) Looks like you're probably the first to try this, so good luck! But if the Darwin version of cc can be built to support the h8, you're still gonna have to (most likely) make changes to firmdl & dll programs to get them working with the Mac. Do (...) (23 years ago, 2-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.503)

  Re: constant green light

Hello I'm baaaack in this thread, and I'm now carrying my 1.5 serial IR/tower with me always, though not my RCX. Anybody yet have a theory to explain what's going on? (...) To check my tower, I tried substituting a Win XP desktop PC for my Win XP (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

range, ir, tower
(score: 1.503)

  Spirit.OCX

I want to program mit RCX 2.0 with VB but therefor i need spirit.ocx , but it wasn't on the lego-CD. Could anybody send it to me and will it work the the usb-IR-Tower? Is there a new version of spirit.ocx or has anybody an idea how it works? Thanks (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.503)

  Re: transfer data failed

I use 0.2.5 in windows (djgpp), and can't get by without using the slow download option (-s). If you have lighting problems, perhaps flipping the little switch on the IR tower will help. When I download stuff at school, it helps to have it set to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range, ir, long, tower
(score: 1.499)

  USB device driver for linux

Simply put Raj and I need to know if there is a device driver for the USB IR tower? If anyone knows of one please help us out. I believe we have the firmware uploader program working but the IR tower still is not recognized by the computer. we also (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.497)

  Does anyone have an extra usb IR tower for sale?

I'm tired of waiting on TLG to make it available. Hell, I haven't even received the 2.0 upgrade I ordered in the first part of August yet!!! Who knows when They will ever make it available... -Rob (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.495)

  Re: Does anyone have an extra usb IR tower for sale?

Chris - (...) The last time I asked them, they said they would not ship outside the US under any circumstances. However, you can e- them at <pldcatalog@pitsco.com> and check whether this is still the case. Cheers JP Serious LEGO: (URL) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.494)

  Re: Does anyone have an extra usb IR tower for sale?

(...) Do you know if there is anywhere similar in the UK? I've been trying to get my hands on some extra rotation sensors, but finding a supplier in the UK is practically impossible. Does anyone know if Pitsco will ship to the UK? (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.492)

  Re: Does anyone have an extra usb IR tower for sale?

(...) Rob, Pitsco has the USB IR Tower available as a seperate unit...$29.00...the product code is: F979783 ...their number is (800) 362-4308, or (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.491)

  Re: Question about RIS version differences

(...) Where did you find those VLL commands for the USB IR tower? We found the VLL commands for the Scout. Tilman said that the Windows Control Panel for tower configuration has all the necessary options to configure the tower for use with a (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, lugnet.robotics.vll)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.488)

  Re: Does anyone have an extra usb IR tower for sale?

Both of you should take a look at (URL) a list of Pitsco ditributors in the UK. By the way, just because it says "school" doesnt necessarily mean that they only sell to schools. (...) /"\ \ / ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Say NO to HTML in email and news (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.488)

  Re: some measurements in lnp, please comment!

"Brian B. Alano" <alano@bloomington.in.us> wrote in message news:HL30D6.1rDC@lugnet.com... (...) practical (...) assume 50% (...) think anything (...) I'm not familiar with LNP, but I do have a good handle on infra-red messaging in general. There (...) (21 years ago, 12-Sep-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, long, tower
(score: 1.485)

  LegOS USB Support (for RCX 2.0)

I have added USB support to LegOS's firmdl, dll, and lnp under Windows. If anyone also has the USB IR tower (which LegOS's tools can't work with normally) instead of the RS232 tower, I can send out the modified source. - Hary (23 years ago, 26-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.482)

  Win98 cygwin USB installation

Hello, I recently bought the LEGO mindstorms Invention System kit and I am trying to get brickOS v0.2.6 working on my PC (Win98). I also have the USB tower. So far, I have found 4 bugs in the current script. I was able to fix 3 them or work around (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.482)

  Re: Firmware download troubles

Matt, I discovered that the IR LED's and detector on my serial tower was located higher than I expected and pointed upward somewhat. I was able to get better transfers when the tower was leaning forward (pointing downward so to speak). Otherwise, I (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.478)

  Re: new RoboLab 2.5 compatible with old serial IR tower & RCX 1.0

If you already have a serial IR tower, RCX 1.0, Scouts, and MicroScouts, then what extra benefits would you get from the new RoboLab 2.5 with: 1) new USB IR tower? 2) new RCX 2.0? 3) old Scout, eg, events and VLL output to MicroScout? 4) old (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.476)

  new RoboLab 2.5 compatible with old serial IR tower & RCX 1.0

Pitsco told me that the new RoboLab 2.5 CDROM will still support the old serial port IR tower with RCX 1.0. Other than just the USB support does anyone know what benefits RoboLab 2.5 offers with the new USB IR tower and RCX 2.0? (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.473)

  Re: Problem to send long messages from RCX to PC via com Hack

(...) Dear Matthew I have found the problem. It was in kernel\lnp-locical.c -> cheking the echo was the problem solution: echo OFF it is a rough solution, but it works changes 1) rx_handler(void) ... // echos of own bytes -> collision detection // (...) (16 years ago, 29-Jun-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, long
(score: 1.471)

More:  Next Page >>