 Robotics / RCX / 1515
1514  |  1516
Subject:
USB device driver for linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 20:21:28 GMT

Simply put Raj and I need to know if there is a device driver for the USB IR
tower? If anyone knows of one please help us out. I believe we have the
firmware uploader program working but the IR tower still is not recognized
by the computer. we also get the error //./IRtower :no file or directory
found when we type: firmdl3 --tty=usb legOS.srec

If anyone has any ideas or is struggling with the same problem let either of
us know and be sure to post to the list. thanks,
Aaron