 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 118
117  |  119
Subject:
new RoboLab 2.5 compatible with old serial IR tower & RCX 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2001 21:59:14 GMT

Pitsco told me that the new RoboLab 2.5 CDROM will still support the old
serial port IR tower with RCX 1.0.  Other than just the USB support does
anyone know what benefits RoboLab 2.5 offers with the new USB IR tower and
RCX 2.0?