 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 122
Re: new RoboLab 2.5 compatible with old serial IR tower & RCX 1.0
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 13:59:35 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, Jerry Kalpin writes:
Richard (or others), I wish I knew where this info is coming from.  Pitsco
LEGO Dacta's web site has nothing I can find.  I would like to know when
Robolab 2.5 will be available and if there is an upgrade available to users
of ver 2.0.  And I broke my crystal ball...:-)

Call Pitsco and ask them to send you a catalog.  Their website is very poor
in comparison to the items available in the new catalog.

In a one page addition to their most recent catalog I read:

"ROBOLAB 2.5 UPGRADE
If you have purchased previous version of ROBOLAB software, upgrade now to 2.5.
F990665 - $25

ROBOLAB GETTING STARTED TEACHER'S GUIDE III
  This new guide, which is the third addition to the series of books on
ROBOLAB software, covers the additional features and functions in ROBOLAB 2.5.
F900056 - $25"

So you can order:

ROBOLAB 2.5 CD-ROM
F900054 - $59

ROBOLAB 2.5 CD-ROM & SITE LICENSE
F900065 - $199

ROBOLAB 2.5 UPGRADE
F990665 - $25

ROBOLAB GETTING STARTED TEACHER'S GUIDE III
F900056 - $25

USB INFRARED TRANSMITTER AND CABLE PACK
F979783 - $29

Their phone number is 1-800-362-4308