 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 1401 – 1420 of 2193.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How to setup gcc and make in cygwin

I, too, have been at it for three weeks. gcc and bintools build OK under cygwin, but when it gets to the cross-compiler, the whole make process craps out. The compile fails because some of the cross-compiler sources are (complaining about) missing (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb
(score: 1.469)

  Re: COLOR light sensor

I toyed some time ago with the idea of colored leds to provide color information to RCX - I didn't construct anything yet. I intended to use R/V/B leds (the addition of an IR one is a good idea) with an RCX controlled cycling mechanism to light the (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.468)

  Re: COLOR light sensor

(...) VERY interesting! I was just talking with someone at the last SMART meeting how cool it would be if there was a colour light sensor. I can't wait to read more about it! Keep us informed how you do with it. I'm not exactly sure what a reading (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.468)

  Re: How to setup gcc and make in cygwin

Liam, What exactly are your errors using cygwin? Post them here. I might take a couple of posts back and forth but I do believe it is possible. I have it running on Windows 98 and I know other have been successful with Windows. What windows OS are (...) (22 years ago, 3-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb
(score: 1.467)

  RCX remote control and the use of PICs

hi All, Inspired by some applications of the 16F84 PIC, we came up with the idea to make a IR-module, which is capable of doing all the InfraRed tasks we could imagine with the RCX. Well it hasn't come so far, but we have build a RCX IR-remote (...) (23 years ago, 17-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir
(score: 1.465)

  Proximity

Next question: Does any one have a proximity routne (code) I can review (steal) using LegOS, a light sensor, and the IR port? I've used the NQC stuff, but now I've moved up to LegOS. I haven't been able to find the right commands for the IR port. (...) (23 years ago, 20-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.465)

  Re: host address

Eric, see the thread started by Zhengrong Zhang on 11/5/01 about this. short: we can't find any compelling reason to hardcode the address. I'm not sure about Zhengrong, but I've modified my copy of LegOS to support "dynamic" addresses (i.e. can (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.462)

  Re: lego software won't download

(...) Same setup I have. Is your tower set to NEAR? I've heard that FAR mode is too much power for a close RCX. Dean (23 years ago, 10-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

tower
(score: 1.462)

  Re: LNPD: communication between clients

In adding LNP support to EmuLegOS I needed this feature in the lnpd. If you grab EmuLegos there is a patch for lnpd that will add the feature you are looking for. The patch has nothing to do with EmuLegOS so you can apply it without setting up the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.462)

  Re: where to buy individual parts?

In lugnet.robotics.rcx, Zhengrong Zang writes: There are some problems though... (...) Tends to only offer a very limited range of products (in the UK at least) - trying to get hold of some parts from there, like rotation sensors, seems to be (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range
(score: 1.462)

  Blocking problem?

Hi all, The model this is written for is a biped walker with each leg driven by it's own motor. The PB is a Scout. It uses a modified version of ping.nqc to do IR proximity detection. When it detects that there is an obstacle, it should back up, (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir
(score: 1.462)

  Two Servo motor Conteroler available !

Two servo motor control for RCX available now. Mindsensors has developed a two servo motor control for the RCX. This interface works on IR message Sent from RCX. It can control tow servo motors with ~2 degree resolution, and can move from 0 to 180 (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.460)

  RCX Controlled Special Loco with Decoupler

I made a speciaal Loco, it is 8-wide and controll by on board RCX with two geared motors, it will stop when back and IR sensor (made by John Barnes) detect train car, magnet will couple loco and train car, it also has a auto decoupler function, (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir
(score: 1.460)

  Re: Trigonometry and NQC

Hi Richard, No, NQC does not implement any of the trig functions. However, you can do it yourself. The idea is to use a second order polynomial to approximate the sine function. You can get pretty good accuracy (within about 5%) if you break up the (...) (23 years ago, 12-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

range
(score: 1.459)

  Re: Win98 cygwin USB installation

Hi Collin, This post by John Hansen fixed things for me: (URL) Spencer" <cspencer@andrew.cmu.edu> wrote in message news:H71CzB.Ipu@lugnet.com... (...) USB (...) them or (...) to (...) the (...) the (...) USB (...) that (...) the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb
(score: 1.459)

  Mindsensors IR servo controller

Hi I don't know if any robolabers have specific experience of this product (URL) It has caught my eye and would help in a current project - if the RCX can send the required IR signal under robolab control. What do people think, the info on the site (...) (23 years ago, 10-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

ir
(score: 1.458)

  Re: true tcp/ip on the RCX

(...) [...] (...) A few days ago, Olaf sent me his legOS TCP/IP code which I have been running a few days, so I probably have the world's second TCP/IP-enabled Lego brick in my office :-) ! I was also able to squeeze in a simple web server, a few (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.456)

  Re: Win98 cygwin USB installation

Ok, I think I figured it out...I don't completely understand the logistics of makefiles, but I changed the following line in Makefile.common: Before: CFLAGS = -O2 -Wall After: CFLAGS += -O2 -Wall I suspect that a later assignment to CFLAGS was (...) (22 years ago, 13-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb
(score: 1.456)

  Re: installation of cygwin and legos/brickos

John, It looks as if you don't have the cross compiler or it is is not in a known directory. Try searching your entire hard drive for h8300. That might bring something up. You should have either tired to build the cross compiler or downloaded it (...) (22 years ago, 9-Dec-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb
(score: 1.455)

  Re: problems using firmdl3 and dll on Red Hat 6.2

It is working! In case anyone else encounters this issue... here is the solution. Per Geoff Gerrietts: (...) I just moved the file to /unused (in case I wanted it back) and reboot'd. IR communication is working perfect. Thank You Geoff! <snip> (next (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 1.454)

More:  Next Page >>