 Robotics / RCX / ROBOLAB / 167
166  |  168
Subject:
Mindsensors IR servo controller
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 08:57:16 GMT

Hi

I don't know if any robolabers have specific experience of this product
http://www.geocities.com/mindsensors/actuator.htm   It has caught my eye and
would help in a current project - if the RCX can send the required IR signal
under robolab control. What do people think, the info on the site isn't very
specific, but I've used robolab to send IR signals of different values
before, which is what is needed - isn't it?

Its remote operation is attractive, but would I be able to route the IR down
a fibre optic cable a short distance?

Regards

Robin