 Robotics / CyberMaster / 9
8  |  10
Subject:
Types of Cybermaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 09:00:48 GMT

Greetings from Germany,

here I saw only the metal case version of Cybermaster.
But this case isn't a good one. The metal is very thin aluminium tin. After a
short time the case has a lot of dents.

I have also another questions...
Do anybody know where I can get software with a front end to program the
cybermaster and how can I increase the range of the radio signal?