 Robotics / CyberMaster / 14
Re: Increasing the range of the radio signal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:25:25 GMT

Hmm, I think I've used it at greater distances, certainly with
standard Lego software. You could check the 9V battery in the base
station, perhaps that is getting old? Did you screw all the antennas
in all the way? Perhaps there is heavy interference from another
source; your neighbor could be a fanatical radio hobbyist, using the
27MHz band (isn't that the one the cybermaster uses?) heavily all the
time.

Otherwise, I don't see what could cause this kind of problem.

Regards,

Johannes.
--
Yes, the cybermaster uses the 27Mhz band. I have checked all the solutions you
tell me but it's no use. I think the problem isn't the PC to cybermaster

Regards
Falk