 Robotics / CyberMaster / 12
Re: Increasing the range of the radio signal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.cybermaster
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 12:38:23 GMT

Falk> ...and how can I increase the range of the radio signal?

Hmm. Make sure that there are no thick concrete walls in the way?
Sorry, no idea otherwise.

Regards,

Johannes.
--
DOOM mini-FAQ: (a) If it moves, shoot it. (b) If not, shoot it until it does.

Gathering Magician in a Magic-less world?

No there are no walls between cybermaster and basic station. The largest
distance is about 3 to 4 meters. Is this distance the maximum?

Best regards

Falk