 Robotics / 8249
Re: Line Following by Humans versus Bots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 17:43:55 GMT

On Tue, 16 Nov 1999, Stefano Franchi wrote:

Although it's an "old" book now by scientific standards, Valentino
Brateiberg's Vehicles (MIT press I believe, still in print) contains a
clear and accessible discussion of this topic, plus reference to the
standard literature. I suppose you may then proceed from there. And it's
required reading for any RCX'er anyway...

The reference is Vehicles by Valentino Braitenberg, MIT PRess 1984.
(Took awhile to find that!)

Wish I had a copy.    Ralph    Deal@kzoo.edu