 Robotics / 7722
Re: !!! Laser attachments for Mindstorms !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 17:03:30 GMT

enough at optics to elaborate on how the beam could be diffused into more • of a
cone shape?

Well, some of the cheaper laser pointers do this automatic. The produce a
big spot of light when held not too far away from a wall.

--Tobias