 Robotics / 7432
Re: Flex Cables (Does anyone have the 8485 CCII)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 18:55:19 GMT

Phil Watt <wattsup1@earthlink.net> wrote in message
The type I and II connectors can be seen at:
http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/r_flex.html

Rob Doucette wrote:
I have the 5118, 8485, 8412, 8437, and they all have the same connector
ends.  I'm trying to figure out the difference.

I know all of the listed sets use the Type II.  I believe the 5118 is Type
II as well, I'll verify tonight along with the 8485 cable lengths.

-Rob.