 Robotics / 7331
Re: Flex Cables (was: Does anyone has the 8479 bar code truck?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 20:03:23 GMT

In article
<Pine.LNX.3.96.991011093814.19791A-100000@moulton.eng.cam.ac.uk>, "S.
Crawshaw" <sc10003@eng.cam.ac.uk> wrote:

On Mon, 11 Oct 1999, Giulio Ferrari wrote:

The flex cables are available here in Italy at the Lego Service (set of
5 cables and accessories, with different sizes). If someone is
interested, I can get some of them. Just email me.

This pack should be available in all European countries. The pack number
is #5118... maybe it's available in the US service catalogue too?

Stuart

Nope, for some strange reason its not available in the US.  Perhaps some
legal issue (lawsuit and/or patent dispute) is what prevents it from being
sold here.  I wound up having someone in the UK purchase a couple of packs
and sending them to me.

Dave

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com