 Robotics / 7336
Re: Flex Cables (was: Does anyone has the 8479 bar code truck?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 01:47:51 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Matthew Miller writes:
Dave Baum <dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com> wrote:
I doubt that; it's availble as part of bigger sets (the Indy Storm, for
example).

Hey.  I just realized.  I bought the Indy Storm when it first came out and it
DOES have a small set (for the steering).  See what happens when you get the
big blue Tow Truck and a Zepplin the day after you build it.  It's been
sitting in a box built all this time.  Man, I don't play with my Legos enough.

peace
---T