 Robotics / 6887
Re: Code Repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 15:42:49 GMT

At 16:19 16-09-1999 Thursday , Joel Shafer wrote:
Anyone interested in setting up a code repository for NQC?  It could be a
place to look for cut and paste routines that you could use in your
project.  If you had a cool piece of code that had some reuse value, then
you could upload it to the repository.  Right off hand, I think of
proximity detection code, or navigation code that might be handy to have in
a repository.

I'm completely in favour of something like this.

Now I wonder what's the best way of implementing it, because HTML doesn't seem to be the best for copy-paste...

Laurentino Martins

[ mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt ]
[ http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/ ]

“For once, maybe once in the history of the universe,
we can avoid THE END. Have a nice day.”
                            Physicist David Melville

Read how scientists are about to DESTROY planet Earth!!
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/tech/FredMoody/moody.current.html