 Robotics / 6907
Re: Code Repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 23:26:25 GMT

Laurentino.

Anyone interested in setting up a code repository for NQC?  It could be a
place to look for cut and paste routines that you could use in your
project.  If you had a cool piece of code that had some reuse value, then
you could upload it to the repository.  Right off hand, I think of
proximity detection code, or navigation code that might be handy to have • in
a repository.

I'm completely in favour of something like this.

Now I wonder what's the best way of implementing it, because HTML doesn't
seem to be the best for copy-paste...

The easiest way of implementing this would be to use the Lego-Robotics Wiki.
Because it doesn't require an administrator it's easy for anyone to add the
code/samples that they want. For NQC you can choose to add your links off:

http://www.object-arts.com/wiki/html/Lego-Robotics/NQC.htm

or

http://www.object-arts.com/wiki/html/Lego-Robotics/NewProgrammingSystems.htm

To get to the home page of this web just follow the link in the signature at
the bottom of this message.

Regards,

Andy Bower
---