 Robotics / 6892
Re: Code Repository
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 17:20:47 GMT

Just remember, you must it very easy to post code and pictures or people will not end up using it a lot.

Last time I went to the LDraw CAD group (months ago) it still had a few problems.
I'm talking about no support for attachments (how can we post a picture?), and before posting you must be sure the line wrap doesn't scramble the DAT.
I wouldn't call this the best interface for posting data...

In the picture attachment I was talking about the possibility of also posting some LEGO mechanical creations (in robotics).

Laurentino Martins

[ mailto:lau@mail.telepac.pt ]
[ http://www.terravista.pt/Enseada/2808/ ]

“For once, maybe once in the history of the universe,
we can avoid THE END. Have a nice day.”
                            Physicist David Melville

Read how scientists are about to DESTROY planet Earth!!
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/tech/FredMoody/moody.current.html