 Robotics / 6886
Re: Dual Differential Adder/Subtractor (again!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 09:13:21 GMT

It just goes to show you that there's an infinite number of solutions to a
given problem!

I forgot about your reply and just started playing, and came up with a
rather different structure and it's working pretty well -- be aware though,
that I prefer slower moving bots, so i typically gear down much more than
others...

motor has an 8t, which meshes to the 24t clutch.

on that shaft is an 8t which meshes to a 24t, which meshes to the 16t on the
differential.

between that gear box and the dual differential transmission, this is
definitely the most complex drivetrain I've done yet!

later,

greg