 Robotics / 6848
RE: New Lego challenge !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 23:54:22 GMT

<snipped discussion about recursive vs non-recursive>

The argument quickly turned into one of our definition wars about what
exactly is recursion.

Joel Shafer    joel@connect.net

Joel, could you please define definition war more exactly? And maybe give
an example of why it's not recursive...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng

<http://www.hempeldesigngroup.com/lego/pbFORTH>