 Robotics / 6814
Re: New Lego challenge !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 02:35:22 GMT

Got it figured out.  Using the principles of right handed recursion, you can
have the robot follow the right wall and it will eventually get to the light
and also get out of the maze again.

Incidentally, right handed recursion will get you out of any labyrinth
provided that you are not starting inside it already.  If you are already in
it, it will likely work there as well.  This would then allow the robot to
work in almost any maze you create.

Mike