 Robotics / 6841
RE: New Lego challenge !
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 20:58:47 GMT

This is a REALLY good idea. Here's something I had kicking
around in my head...

1. Making a maze that we can all use is kinda hard.
2. Making a bot small enough to fit a standard buildable
maze is really hard.

I propose we invert the problem a bit....

Given a maze DRAWN on a piece of paper, can we devise a "bot"
that is just a light sensor that finds  grey square and avoids
the black lines that represent the walls?

This might be a more managable problem.

Thought, ideas, comments, ridicule...

Cheers,

Ralph Hempel - P.Eng