 Robotics / 6842
6841  |  6843
Subject:
RCX 'brick connectors' and how-they-work??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 21:06:11 GMT

I was just looking at this, and realized why the
male posts have only partly-exposed connectors.

ISTHERE an online description of these connectors
and how they work on sensors and actuators??

ISTHERE anyone online selling additional or modified
sensors and/or actuators?

ISTHERE any source for equivalent brick connectors other
than the buy-and-chop alternative??

I will be working on some additional sensors and actuators
(anyone done solenoids yet??) and I want to include a
clear explanation of the connectors and how they work, and what
limitations there are on 'aftermarket' add-ons...

Any pointers / info appreciated!

--
Terry King   ...In The Woods In Vermont