 Robotics / 5039
Re: recursion (was RE: Would-be hacker queries.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 17:58:11 GMT

John A. Tamplin skrev i meddelandet ...

Any recursive algorithm can always be recoded as an iterative one.

Are you sure? I have faint memories from University of a function called 'The
Ackermann Function' which was 'recursive in all directions', and couldn't be
expressed iteratively.

Of course, my memory is not perfect...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden