 Robotics / 5038
Re: Robotics Book
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 19:10:21 GMT

Hi Nick,

We're shooting to release it in time for
the Christmas 1999 season. This means I
have to finish in August, which means
I have to write a chapter every two weeks
or so. So far it's going well. I can
barely wait myself.

Again, this is unofficial. Please don't
ask our customer service people about
it yet.

Regards,
Jonathan

At 06:45 PM 5/12/99 GMT, Nick Goetz wrote:
Any idea on when that book is coming out? I can barely wait.

-Nick