 Robotics / 5001
Re: recursion (was RE: Would-be hacker queries.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 21:54:14 GMT

Hi,

Important clarification: "data stack" free recursion.  This is
an important significance.  It's really only useful for systems with
no data stack.... or alternately as an interesting conversation piece.

What's usually more clever is using data recursion instead
of code recursion, or figuring out that your algorithm isn't recursive
in the first place despite how cool it looked. :)

-Paul (pspeed@progeeks.com)

Joel Shafer wrote:

Here is an interesting article on implementing stack free recursion.

http://www.olympus.net/biz/7seas/recurse.html