 Robotics / 4885
4884  |  4886
Subject:
Call for Mindstorms FAQ Q+A (Was: more Mindstorms FAQ)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.faq
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 19:30:38 GMT

Beaker wrote:
Also sprach Todd Lehman:
: Anyone interested in collaborating on a Mindstorms FAQ (or any LEGO-oriented
: FAQ) may want to get in touch with Jeff Thompson <jthompson@teubner.com> and
: Jim Baker <beaker@havoc.gtf.org>, who, among others, are beginning to
: organize a new, all-encompassing online LEGO FAQ to replace the old RTL FAQ.
If anyone is interested, a new group has been created, lugnet.faq, for
just this sort of thing.

The LUGNET FAQ project is up and running again.  We are seriously deficient
in Mindstorms material, so if you have anything to contribute, please do
so!  :-,

The LUGNET FAQ is of a modular design, meaning that you can grab just the
Mindstorms items if you want, just Mindstorms and off-topic.pun, or the
whole thing -- whatever combination you choose.  I am busily collecting FAQ
Q+A, and we should have a human-friendly FAQ published Real Soon Now.

You can post questions (or better yet, questions with answers) to the LUGNET
newsgroup lugnet.faq .  If you access the Mindstorms forum through the
mailing list and cannot access lugnet.faq , you can e-mail material directly
to me.  My e-mail address can be found in my sig block.

Thanks in advance for any material you can send my way.

Cheers,
- jsproat

"I prefer the term para-mental.  It keeps me out of the loony bin."